Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

Outside my window…overcast, very windy but nice temp!

I am thinking…man my legs are sore from working out!

I am thankful for…my family

From the kitchen…its clean! thanks to Billy last night! Smile  Not sure whats for dinner just yet…

I am wearing…grey sweat pants, black make it right tshirt 

I am creating…a blog…well trying too..I need tips…TONYA! Winking smile 

I am going…to work out when Lucas gets picked up.

I am reading…the vampire diaries!

I am hoping…to continue my exercise routine!

I am hearing…crickets from Jers sound machine..cars driving down the road and a faint whining from Slinky!

Around the house…its nap time!

One of my favorite things…is spending time and playing with Jeremiah

A few plans for the rest of the week:  get my list of things done around the house, have Jeremiah Skype with his g-rents in NJ, and possibly a pedicure on saturday!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

DSC_9946

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment