Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

Outside my window…its sunny and chilly!

I am thinking…I need to go to bed at a decent time tonight

I am thankful for…Jeremiah

From the kitchen…all is quiet!  Need to figure out what I’m making for dinner

I am wearing…grey danskin capris, black Chris Tomlin shirt 

I am creating…nothing at the moment

I am going…to fall asleep

I am reading…nothing at the moment

I am hoping…to continue my exercise routine!

I am hearing…the dinging of google chat (chatting with Tonya), and a slight snoring from Kat!

Around the house…its calm and quiet

One of my favorite things…is spending time and playing with Jeremiah

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Having lunch with my mom, Tonya and the boys tomorrow at Applebees…Jumpmania on Thursday morning, and the Lebanon Yard Sale at the Civic Center Saturday morning! I’m even more tired just thinking of all of that!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

 

DSC_9840

 

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment