Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

Outside my window…it’s a very rainy dreary day out…and I love it!

I am thinking…I need to finish tackling my to do list for today!

I am thankful for…my husband

From the kitchen…is a disaster!  YIKES!  I gotta clean the kitchen and load the dishwasher..also on my to do list Winking smile

I am wearing…black danskin capris, cream Hollister shirt 

I am creating…a to do list!

I am going…to do some baking tomorrow…hopefully

I am reading…nothing at the moment

I am hoping…to start a exercise routine!!!

I am hearing…the crunching of popcorn from Jeremiah and Lucas as they watch Megamind

Around the house…its nice and calm

One of my favorite things…is spending time and playing with Jeremiah

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Conquer all my to do lists, Thursday I’m going to get my “her did”, and Saturday gotta turn in Jeremiahs soccer form for Spring soccer!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

ps_7080738_1262190703

 

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment