Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My lil bike rider!

 

Okay, so this was Sunday night…I know I know…shame on me for just now posting it…*smacks hand*.  Well we were all in the garage saying bye to Arlie (Billy’s grandpa) when Billy got Jer’s bike down.  So we put his helmet on and he hopped on his bike AND….sat there.  It took a while and to be completely honest got a little frustrating just because it’s a hard thing to explain how to pedal a bike.  “Push your feet down”, “No not back, forward”, “Pedal”, “Like this *feet in the air making pedal motion*”.  Then out of nowhere…he just took off! 

DSC_0381

I think he understood the entire time…he was just holding out on us!

DSC_0378

Every time he came in the garage he had to crash into the trash cans…

DSC_0380

He did have some trouble that night simply because he was barefoot.  So yesterday we went back out with shoes on and it was as if he was riding for years!!!  Well besides the fact that he is only 3….

No comments:

Post a Comment