Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook

Outside my window…it’s feeling like Christmas!!!

I am thinking…I have a lot to do tomorrow to get ready for Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for…my family

From the kitchen…in the toaster oven is the Layered Enchilada Bake!  Has become one of our favorites…make it every other week!

I am wearing…dark blue danskin sweat pants, Bright Beginnings tshirt and grey nike sneakers

I am creating…a recipe card box for all my new recipe cards I’ve been doing

I am going…to go to bed early b/c this cold is kicking my butt!

I am reading…nothing at the moment. 

I am hoping…to start a exercise routine

I am hearing…How to Train Your Dragon

Around the house…all is calm

One of my favorite things…is scrapbooking!..i really need to make time for it (yeah still need to do that)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  clean the house top to bottom for Thanksgiving b/c its over at our house!  Then of course black friday shopping..*ugh* (its my first year actually going out into the chaos…I always shop online!) then a nice kid free weekend as Jeremiah goes to spend time with Grandma and Papa!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

DSC_7865

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment