Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook

Outside my window…Is a nice cool cloudy day…just the way I like it!  Perhaps i will venture outside today!

I am thinking…how excited I am to be starting this blog!  Thanks Tonya!

I am thankful for…my sweet and handsome lil man who is my everything.

From the kitchen…plan on grilling hamburgers and making potato salad for dinner…maybe pumpkin bread for desert!

I am wearing…the most comfortable black capris (danskin—tonya!), red ‘Thy Will Be Done’ tshirt and barefoot as usual.

I am creating…lasting memories for myself staying home with Jeremiah!

I am going…to TRY to go to bed early tonight….we shall see

I am reading…this blog entry!  I need to get back into reading…I will soon, right now just trying to get into a good routine.

I am hoping…this headache goes away, of which I am pretty sure is from lack of sleep!

I am hearing…XM radio ‘Spirit’ station and Jeremiah’s sound machine

Around the house…the kids are sleeping and all is calm and CLEAN!!

One of my favorite things…to spend time with Jeremiah

A few plans for the rest of the week:  continue to keep the house clean, work on organizing binders (MOPs, Wedding & Jeremiah school), Switchfoot concert on Friday and lots of rest on Saturday!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

DSC_6008

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment