Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

I am thinking…how much I love this weather!!

I am thankful for…my family 

From the kitchen…ugh…an unending pile of dishes in the sink… 

I am wearing…black capris and orange ringer tee

I am creating…hopefully a whole new venture for myself!Winking smile

I am going…make some more tutus tonight!

I am reading…the vampire diaries!

I am hoping…to be successful

I am hearing… Jeremiah laughing….best sound in the world!

Around the house…there are things to be done

One of my favorite things…is spending time and playing with Jeremiah

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Tonight is Jacobs soccer game, and then this weekend we have 2 bday parties to go too…and hopefully take Jeremiah to go see Rio also!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

DSC_0378

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment