Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

Outside my window…overcast,  and chilly out!  Not my kind of spring!

I am thinking…I am tired! Not young enough anymore to stay up til 1am!

I am thankful for…my friends

From the kitchen…its decently clean…but not a whole lot going on right now 

I am wearing…grey sweat pants, black Chris Tomlin shirt

I am creating…hopefully a whole new venture for myself!Winking smile

I am going…to attempt to take a nap…we’ll see if I can get off the computer for that though

I am reading…the vampire diaries!

I am hoping…to continue my exercise routine!

I am hearing…crickets from Jers sound machine..a plane flying over the house and a faint snoring from Kat and Slinky

Around the house…its nap time!

One of my favorite things…is spending time and playing with Jeremiah

A few plans for the rest of the week:  We have the baby Shoe reveal party Thursday night, and Saturday Night Life starts up again this Saturday!!  Of course my usual lists and tasks to do also….OH and Billy has Thursday and Friday off so looking forward to that too! 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

I call this…Jealous Pets! haha!

131728

Please visit Simple Woman’s Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment